Search results for: 'smoked gouda'
- Smoked Wisconsin String Cheese$3.79
All Mozzarella cheese starts out as string cheese! During the Mozzarella cheesemaking process, cheese curds are formed out into ropes and strings. These ropes and strings are then pressed back into blocks and balls to form Mozzarella cheese.
Luckily for us, a clever cheesemaker recognized that the ropes and strings formed during the Mozzarella cheesemaking process make a delicious snack on their own. Our Smoked Wisconsin String Cheese is naturally smoked with Hickory to add a unique flavor.
All packages of Smoked Wisconsin String Cheese are approximately 1 pound.Learn More
- Smoked Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese$3.99
Cheddar Cheese is a hard yellow colored cheese which was originally created in the town of Cheddar in England. Today, some of the best Cheddar cheese is made in Wisconsin.
To make Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese, the Wisconsin cheese curd goes through an additional process called Cheddaring, which involves heating the curd and kneading it with salt. After this process, the curd is cut to remove whey and stacked for aging.
Our Smoked Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese starts out as Mild Wisconsin Cheddar. Mild Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese has a short aging process, usually only a few months, to produce a flavor that is not at all bitter. After aging, this Wisconsin Cheese is naturally hickory smoked to create the distinctive flavor.
All Smoked Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese blocks are approximately 7 ounces.Learn More
- Smoked Wisconsin Mozzarella Cheese$3.99
Mozzarella Cheese was originally created in Italy. The italian word "mozarre" means "to cut", which describes part of the cheesemaking process.
When making Mozarella, the cheese curd is spun into long ropes of cheese. Once the ropes have the desired consistency and elasticity, they are cut and then formed into the finished product. Finally, this cheese is naturally hickory smoked to add extra flavor.
All Wisconsin Smoked Mozarella Cheese blocks are approximately 7 ounces.Learn More
- Smoked Wisconsin Pepper Jack Cheese$3.99
Monterey Jack Cheese was originally made by Franciscan Friars in Monterey, California. David Jack, a businessman, worked to promote and mass market this type of cheese, and eventually it came to be known as Monterey Jack.
Today, some of the best Monterey Jack cheese is made in Wisconsin. Monterey Jack is produced in a similar manner to Colby - the curds are washed during cheesemaking to produce a very mild flavored cheese.
To create our Pepper Jack blend of Monterey Jack, we add a hot and spicy blend of peppers to traditional Monterey Jack cheese. Finally, this cheese is naturally hickory smoked to add extra flavor.
All Smoked Wisconsin Pepper Jack Cheese blocks are approximately 7 ounces.Learn More
- Taste of Wisconsin Cheese Gift Box$39.95
Homestead Cheese's Wisconsin Cheese Gift Baskets and Gift Boxes will never leave your recipient's wondering "Where's the Cheese?" This box features full sized 1/2 pound blocks of Wisconsin Cheese!
Do you have someone who loves Wisconsin Cheese on your gift list this year? Our massive Taste of Wisconsin Cheese Gift Box includes:
- Mild Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese - Big 1/2 Pound Block!
- Wisconsin Pepper Jack Cheese - Big 1/2 Pound Block!
- Wisconsin Baby Swiss Cheese - Big 1/2 Pound Block!
- Diamond Marble (combination of Wisconsin Monterey Jack Cheese and Wisconsin Colby Cheese) - Big 1/2 Pound Block!
- Wisconsin Garden Fresh Monterrey Jack Cheese - Big 1/2 Pound Block!
- Wisconsin Colby Cheese - Big 1/2 Pound Block!
- Smoked Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese - 9oz Piece!
- Herb and Garlic Alacreme Cheese Spread - 8oz Cup!
- French Onion Alacreme Cheese Spread - 8oz Cup!
- Beef Summer Sausage - 1 Pound Log!
Wisconsin Cheese Baskets and Gift Boxes make a great gift for clients, customers, and business prospects!Learn More